Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Frequent flyer miles...

Anyone who knows me is well aware that I've been bit by the travel bug. It doesn't matter if it's only a weekend trip or a whirlwind tour in Europe, I love to do it all.

I've been blessed to have the opportunity to travel throughout my childhood but it wasn't until 2008 when I was able to really kick it into high gear. It all started with a trip to beautiful Punta Cana. My next trip was a week in sunny Puerto Vallarta. A few months later, I went to Hong Kong and managed a quick side trip into Macau and Tokyo. Las Vegas, London, Italy, Greece, Turkey, Miami, Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, and St. Maarten helped me end off 2009. (Yes, I love sunny vacays!)

So, what are my plans for 2010? I'll be leaving at the end of April to visit Ottawa, Montreal and a mystery sun destination. I'll be back in Van on the 10th of May...back just in time to unpack, do laundry and fly to Bali on the 14th! This trip will be the longest yet - clocking in at a whole 2 months. Before you become green eye(d?) with jealousy, it won't be all fun and games. I'll still be working full time, doing what I'm doing now. The only difference? I'll be sitting in a hammock on a beach under a swaying palm tree with a light breeze coming from the sapphire blue ocean..... instead of sitting in front of a desk. Not a bad trade at all.

Here's some photos from past travels... (Punta Cana, the lades in Puerto Vallarta, the fam in Puerto Rico, Trevi fountain in Rome, overlooking Hong Kong, just before sunset in Oia)

No comments:

Post a Comment