Sunday, April 25, 2010

Updated To Do

Only 2 days till Ottawa and 3 weeks till Bali! Now that I've gotten the GMAT out of the way, I can focus on my upcoming travels. Right now, I'm most excited to spend a week relaxing in paradise. Despite mixed reviews about Cuba (especially about the quality of food), I don't think you can really go wrong at a high end resort. Just in case though, I think I'll bring along a little bottle of ketchup ;)

My updated to do list:
  • Take my GMAT test - DONE!!!!!!!
  • Apply for my 2 month Indo visa - DONE
  • Take travel pills/shots - IN PROGRESS
  • Test out my new portable hard drive - still need to do
  • Apply for an international driver license - don't think I have enough time anymore
  • Buy/borrow a laptop cable lock - DONE
  • Set up new bank account - DONE

No comments:

Post a Comment