Friday, July 2, 2010

Tick Tock

I’m finding as I get closer to my departure date that time is speeding up. I can’t believe it’s already been a week since my last post!

The last week has been pretty relaxed and quiet. On Saturday, we checked out this local club in Denpasar called Akasaka. On our way there, it started raining cats and dogs so we ended up arriving looking like drowned rats - very attractive. This place was uh, interesting. We walked in to discover that it was about 98% men in there and that I was 1 of 3 women in attendance that wasn't a hooker! Needless to say that I won't be back anytime soon.

Two friends from Vancouver (Hieu and Mike, my boss) arrived on Sunday and Monday. It's been fun getting them acquainted with Bali - I feel like I know so much when in reality I know very little about Bali still!

No comments:

Post a Comment